Job Description - RevOps CSM
Swantide is changing the way companies manage their GTM tech stack. Our platform takes the headache out of set up, integrations, and maintenance of GTM tools as sales teams scale. We are a fully-remote, woman-founded and woman-led venture-backed startup, and we believe that our people are our best asset and everyone should feel empowered to drive the company forward. We operate with transparency, accountability, and integrity towards our customers and each other.
Our investors include institutional investors such as Menlo Ventures, as well as prominent angel investors in C-Suite positions at companies like Dropbox, Okta, Front, Plaid and Pilot. Our customers love working with us and you can see more details on our case studies here!
We are looking to hire a passionate and motivated RevOps Customer Success Manager to join our team, focusing on building meaningful relationships with our customers and driving adoption of our product. At Swantide, our customers come first, which means as a customer success team member - your role will touch every aspect of the company.
The ideal candidate is excited about the idea of working with our most technical customers and finding ways to foster mutual success. Importantly, this person has a strong desire to share their expertise and best practice advice for the betterment of our customers and team. In this role, it is essential to love working with people and communication is key. Additionally, when faced with a problem, this role will take both a customer and product centric approach to get to the root of the issue and reach the best outcome not only for the customer at hand, but future use cases as well.
- Own and maintain relationships with Swantide’s largest and most technically proficient customers from onboarding to ongoing success
- Own customer health insights and actionable plans from findings for your book of business
- Proactively communicate the state of your owned accounts and strategize how to improve or maintain health scores
- Partner closely with our Product Development team to ideate on new feature requests for customers
- Determine what success means for individual customers and empower them to define, meet, and expand on their success metrics
- Partner with sales to identify (and hand off) Cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Be a Swantide Product expert to enable customers’ success in the app and drive up usage - proving the value they are getting from their subscription
- Be a Rev Ops expert, acting as a trusted advisor to customers on both strategic and technical best practices in Salesforce and across the GTM tech stack
- Proactively recommend Swantide Workflows to customers to support them in their ongoing tech stack optimization
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, customer success, revenue operations, or sales operations
- Deep understanding of Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Marketing Operations and the systems used by these teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Experience working with VPs, Execs, and leading executive conversation
- Proven experience in managing enterprise customer relationships
- Demonstrated experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Familiarity with integrating tools across the GTM tech stack
Nice to have:
- Experience working at an early-stage startup
- Experience leading implementations
- Experience building playbooks from scratch
What we offer:
- A leadership position with direct impact and influence to guide the company to the next level and a seat at the table for strategic decisions
- Work from anywhere (within 3 hour of PST), preference for the Bay Area
- Competitive salary and equity compensation